RealTracs Basics ...
Instructor: JoAnn Henslee
Location: EMTAR Office
CE Hours: 2
To Make Reservations
You Must Register on-line on RealTracs
Introduction to basic RealTracs tools and searches including instruction on completing a detailed Comparative Marketing Analysis (CMA).
- Intro – Who or what is RealTracs and what role does an MLS play in the real estate big picture?
- Personal Settings – Setting up personal defaults on the homepage and My Page.
- Quick Search – Learn how to perform effective searches and how to get more specific results utilizing the wild card and the exclusion options. Learn the different functionalities of navigation buttons such as check all listings, narrow listings, email listings, sorting results, archive searches, and revising searches.
- Cross Class Search – Learn how to find results for all seven property classes with one search.
- MLS Number Search – Learn how to perform a search and review results based on specific MLS numbers.
- CMA – Create a Comparative Marketing Analysis (CMA).
- Archive Search – Learn how to retrieve and report MLS historical property data from 1997 to present.
- Roster – Search for offices, other MLS users and edit your own roster listing.
- Rules and Regulations – Learn about important MLS rules regarding time period stipulations for entering and editing data on a listing. Also, receive important information that affects what content you may include in your listings.