RealTracs Mapping ...
Instructor: JoAnn Henslee
Location: EMTAR Office
CE Hours: 2
To Make Reservations
You Must Register on-line on RealTracs
Detailed lesson on RealTracs bing™ maps including radius and ten point polygon searches. Covers map searching from main map search, cross class search, custom saved search, MLS number search, and reports. Also learn how to create and save a map for automatic notification. .
- Map Search – Learn how to use bing™ mapping within RealTracs to locate and view properties geographically with a radius or ten point polygon drawing. Also learn how to save your drawings for future use
- Cross Class Search – Search across all seven property classes via the map.
- Custom Saved Search – Design a custom search and attach map coordinates via mapping for a geographically specific saved search.
- MLS Number Search – Enter MLS numbers from any class and view your results on a bing™ map.
- Hot Sheet Reports – Learn how to view your hot sheet, days back and today’s activity results on a bing™ map.
- Auto Notification – Enter your clients email address and use the map to save area coordinates for daily automatic notification of new, back on the market and price changed listings.
- Driving Directions – Create customized driving directions from any starting point to each property from above searches.
- Emailing maps and driving directions – Learn to email a PDF of the map displaying results from any class as well as turn by turn driving directions from above searches.