To register please login to RealTracs, click Help, Class Schedule, Eastern Middle TN Association, Register
Intro - Who or what is RealTracs and what role does an MLS play in the real estate big picture?
- IDX - What is IDX and listing syndication? Learn how to be compliant with NAR, TREC and RealTracs rules and regulations.
- Rules and Regulations - Learn about important MLS rules regarding time period stipulations for entering and editing data on a listing. Also, receive important information that affects what content you may include in your listings.
- Listing Input/Amendment Forms - Learn how to complete and use Listing Input and Amendment forms.
- Add a New Listing - Learn how to input a new listing into the MLS database for all users to search.
- Edit and Existing Listing - Change information on existing listings, including listing status. Also, learn how to copy an existing listing to avoid reentry of listing data.
- Media Manager - Learn how to add and edit photos, hyperlinks, virtual tours and document files on your listings.
- Copy Photos - Copy photos to new listings from your existing listings to save duplication and time.
- Open House - Create ads for your listings on RealTracs public website (www.realtracs.com) using the open house search feature at no charge to you.
- Geocode - Learn how to confirm automated geocoding for new listings, manually geocode, and edit existing geocoding on your listings.
Instructor: Layla Scott
CE Credit: 2 hours