RealTracs CRS Tax II
September 26 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 amFree
- Advanced Search – Learn to search via census tract, previous owner name, property type, and land use.
- Saving Search Criteria – Learn to save criteria with a user specified name for future use.
- Viewing, Refining and Formatting Results – Learn to sort and evaluate property results.
- Lables and Exporting – Learn how to search on a geographic area and print address labels or export data for use in other applications such as a Microsoft Mail Merge.
- Statistical Facts & Figures – Learn to read and understand price trend stats provided by CRS and the Federal Government and other statistical reports.
- Profile & Settings – Learn how to Brand your CRS Reports, update your personal profile, and manage your Customized Settings in CRS
Instructor: Kymberly Petty-Emrich
CE Credit: 2 hours