- This event has passed.
RealTracs Listing Management
September 25, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 amFree
To register please login to RealTracs, click Help/ Sign up for a class/ Eastern Middle TN Association/ Register
- Intro – Who or what is RealTracs and what role does an MLS play in the real estate big picture?
- IDX – What is IDX and listing syndication? Learn how to be compliant with NAR, TREC and RealTracs rules and regulations.
- Rules and Regulations – Learn about important MLS rules regarding time period stipulations for entering and editing data on a listing. Also, receive important information that affects what content you may include in your listings.
- Listing Input/Amendment Forms – Learn how to complete and use Listing Input and Amendment forms.
- Add a New Listing – Learn how to input a new listing into the MLS database for all users to search.
- Edit and Existing Listing – Change information on existing listings, including listing status. Also, learn how to copy an existing listing to avoid reentry of listing data.
- Media Manager – Learn how to add and edit photos, hyperlinks, virtual tours and document files on your listings.
- Copy Photos – Copy photos to new listings from your existing listings to save duplication and time.
- Open House – Create ads for your listings on RealTracs public website (www.realtracs.com) using the open house search feature at no charge to you.
- Geocode – Learn how to confirm automated geocoding for new listings, manually geocode, and edit existing geocoding on your listings.
Instructor: Kymberly Petty-Emrich
CE Credit: 2 hours